Mr. Anastasios Moussas, ICS President was invited as the Guest Speaker of the Greek American Homeowners’ Association meeting that took place on April 5, 2017 in New York.
Read Hellas News’ article HERE (page 26)!
?he topics that he covered in his speech were the following:
- Taxation-Information regarding tax obligations of Greeks living abroad(non residents)
- Pensions-Rights and obligations of pensioners from Greek Pension Funds (Social Security Institution ,Organization of Agricultural Insurance, Civil Servants Pension Fund, Insurance Organization of Self Employed Personsetc)
- Banking-Changes due to Capital Controls
- Property Management in Greece-Payment of bills, leasing, renovations,legalization of disputed properties, settlement of building code violations, challenging validity of new forest maps,cadastra ldeclarations
- NotarialActs (Deeds)-Transferring of properties (via Acceptance ?f Inheritance, Parental Grant, Donation, Division etc)
- Real Estate Transactions-Buying and Selling properties in Greece