Mr. Anastasios Moussas, ICS President will be the guest speaker of the Greek American Homeowners Association meeting (Astoria, New York) on Wednesday April 5th, 2017 at 7pm.
The agenda of the meeting is as follows:
2. Reading and approval of minutes of our previous general meeting.
3. Guest Speaker, Anastasios Moussas, BA, MPPAL
- Taxation-Information regarding tax obligations of Greeks living abroad(non residents)
- Pensions-Rights and obligations of pensioners from Greek Pension Funds (Social Security Institution ,Organization of Agricultural Insurance, Civil Servants Pension Fund, Insurance Organization of Self Employed Personsetc)
- Banking-Changes due to Capital Controls
- Property Management in Greece-Payment of bills, leasing, renovations,legalization of disputed properties, settlement of building code violations, challenging validity of new forest maps,cadastra ldeclarations
- NotarialActs (Deeds)-Transferring of properties (via Acceptance ?f Inheritance, Parental Grant, Donation, Division etc)
- Real Estate Transactions-Buying and Selling properties in Greece
4. Free Topics
GREEK AMERICAN HOMEOWNERS ASSOCIATION
23-49 31stSTREET– ASTORIA, NEW YORK11105