Taxation Services

Tax Declarations

ICS submits tax declarations for hundreds of our clients annually. Stay up to date with your taxes even though you live abroad.

issuance of Tax ID

In order to file taxes in Greece you first need a Tax Identification Number (AFM). Lucky for you we do this for you and you don't need to travel to Greece to get it done!


The system in Greece is very different from the way we do things in North America. Let us consult you to ensure you're on their right track.

Tax Representation

As your tax representatives we represent you before all public revenue agencies in Greece and handle all issues that may arise.

Tax Investigation

Often times when handling affairs from abroad things do not get done properly. We will look into your tax history to ensure everything is as it should be.

Tax law

Do you need legal representation for a taxation dispute? ICS has lawyers on staff that can take care of your case in an efficient manner.